Menlo Park-based investment firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and Partners. The Executive/Personal Assistant will support the CEO with both business and personal projects.
• Bachelor’s degree from a top university required
• Strong communication skills
• Extremely organized with keen attention to detail. Ability to multi-task effectively and switch focus with ease
• Professional, confident and gracious
• Highly proficient computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Tech savvy. Apple proficiency a plus
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Ability to handle confidential company and personal information with the utmost
• 5+ years’ experience supporting C-Level executives preferred
• Outlook calendar management and scheduling for CEO
• Domestic and international travel coordination
• Business and personal communications (email drafts, letters, etc.)
• Filing and document management
• Editing writing projects
• Expense reports
• Assists by answering CEO’s phone and helps with messages, etc.
• Daily tasks as requested by CEO (reservations, event research, etc.)
• Coordinates complex technology for CEO’s home and office, as well as on-the- road
computer needs. Familiarity with Apple products a plus
• Contact database management
• “Startup” environment. Must be willing and able to do whatever it takes to get the
job. Definite team player.
• Personal support and communication CEO’s family, as needed