Our client, a Registered Investment Advisory firm, is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst.
• Provide support and administration of compensation plans for a variety of roles within different divisions and departments.
• Audit existing plans and recommend methods to adjust and realign plans to better reflect our corporate mission.
• Provide analytical and tactical insight into how plans are working and not working. Educate existing managers on compensations best practices that elicit desired behaviors.
• Provide advice and counsel to HR and Division and Department heads regarding pay decisions including policy and guideline interpretation.
• Participate in, review, and communicate compensation surveys for a variety of divisions and departments.
• Maintain survey data for variety of skill sets.
• Provide senior management reports on compensation competitiveness.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and planning to continuously improve our compensation programs and processes.
• Provides on-going support, interaction and guidance to HR business partners on compensation related issues.
• Maintain all books and records relating to plan documents, payout calculations, changes to plan etc.
• Maintains and administers qualified and non-qualified deferred compensation plans
• Working with our Chief Information Officer, Director of Research & Development, Director of Marketing, Chief Financial Officer and VP – Human Resources, will maintain and administer semi-annual goal based bonus plan for all support departments.
• BA or BS degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field that uses quantitative analysis.
• Some coursework for Certified Compensation Professional (CCP®) certification
• Minimum 10 years relevant compensation experience
• Minimum 10 years MS-Office suite experience – advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookup, etc).
• Excellent organization skills
• Self-starter who proactively works comfortably with senior management.
• Strong interest in analyzing data and able to synthesize results to form recommendations for alignment and improved competitiveness.
• Able to work independently, prioritize multiple stakeholders and tasks, manage details and deliver results in an environment with competing demands.
• Experience with NetSuite and ADP is a plus.
• Discretion with sensitive, confidential information
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to educate and inspire management team members on compensation best practices that balance the trade-offs between simplicity and complexity.