The Preferred Banker position is responsible for growing a personal portfolio of business by developing and maintaining customers by offering a full range of products and services. This position is responsible for understanding the customers financial needs, recommending the right products and services and resolving customer issues as they arise. This position is expected to develop client relationships through positive customer experiences.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Exhibits in-depth knowledge of all branch operations and banking policies and procedures
• Utilizes all available resources to provide the best solution to ultimately enrich and create a memorable customer experience
• Processes customer transactions according to branch policies and procedures
• Files and maintains bank records in compliance with branch policies and procedures.
• Prepares and balances daily work, bank deposits, ATM and Night Depository.
• Participates in maintenance of the branch office to represent the office in a positive manner
• Exhibits in-depth understanding of all banking products and customer needs
• Promotes and introduces new banking products and services to customers
• Understands customer needs to refer them to Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers, and Trust Officers
• Establishes and maintains professional relationships with customers to ensure repeat and referral business and minimize customer attrition
• Proactively seeks ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to build a book of business and contribute towards meeting individual and branch sales goals
• Actively participate in branch sales promotions
Ideal candidate should have:
• College degree preferred
• 3+ years proven relationship banking experience
• Successful and proven sales track record
• Ability to work well under pressure
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Computer skills