The Registered Analyst position, on the Private Wealth Advisor Team, will assist with both developing and servicing their ultra-high net worth client base. The Analyst is responsible for implementing and executing the Optimal Practice Model (OPM) in their specific functional role -- i.e. Business Development, Business Management, Relationship Management or Investments. Specific accountabilities for the role may vary depending on the team’s practice. Performance is measured by the PWA or PWA team, along with OMT, through specific goals, metrics, and behaviors related to the execution of the OPM function.
The Non-Registered Analyst position is for a candidate lacking a registration and/or designation, until fully registered and designation achieved.
- Develop and service UHNW client segment and the next generations and beneficiaries
- Develop, profile, and qualify new prospective clients through UHNW client acquisition model
- Organize client events, referral alliances, and targeted seminars with a focus on strategic networking, sourcing and introductions
- Implement customized wealth management strategies utilizing current tools and technologies for clients and prospects
- Strategically analyze client base that is best served by the core strengths of the practice and introduce non-core clients to strategic partners
- Coordinate technological support through the development of portfolio analysis, proposals and direct mail campaigns utilizing Salesforce and other tools and resources
- Provide technical expertise in certain product areas (e.g. Corporate 401(k), Rule 144, Insurance, Wealth Management Workstation )
- Provide marketing and organizational support. May support additional activities included in Good/Better/Best of OPM
- Either Series 7 and 66 registrations or Series 7, 63, and 65 registrations
- All state registrations in support of FA or FA Team’s client base
- All product registrations in support of FA or FA Team’s client base
- Obtain and/or maintain at least one firm approved designation from first bullet point
- Safe Act Registered